All StudioRIP editions include PS level 3 capability, PDF 1.7 compatibility, Advanced Media Saving, Remote Operation, Customisable Prepress Marks, Enhanced Preview with realistic colours and Advanced Zoom, High Quality Screening, Soft Proofing with JPEG and PDF export, Dot Gain Compensation, Retouch tools, Automatic internet updates, plus the previously chargeable options of Unlimited Width, Unlimited Resolution, Unlimited Clients, & Unlimited Simultaneous Print Engines.
- Workflow Edition €4995 – The ultimate StudioRIP with all options included, at a very special price. Includes all features listed above plus TIFF Output, Imposition, Trapping, Ink Duct Control, Stochastic Screening, Flexo, Seamless, and Digital Proofing.
- Standard Edition €2095 - For use with all CTPs and imagesetters. Includes all features listed above plus TIFF Output. Extra options can be added remotely at any time.
- DI Edition €2810 – For use with all DI presses, this is the Standard StudioRIP together with InkDuct Control which calculates the ink coverage for the ink ducts.
- Inkjet Edition (Paper, Film, Plates) Unlimited Width€1585 – For film, paper & plates – for proofers such as the Epson 9 series and 10 series. Includes all features listed above plus Digital Proofing.
- Inkjet Edition(Paper, Film, Plates) 24″ €1270 - As above but limited to 24” (for example the Epson 7 series).
- Inkjet Edition (Paper, Film, Plates) 17″ €955 – As above but limited to 17” (for example the Epson 4 series).
|Ink Duct Control|
= included = optional = not applicable
Editions can be upgraded at a cost of the difference between the two.
|ü = included o = optional û = not